Minister Strahl Highlights Canada's Progress on Indigenous Issues at the United Nations

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Minister Strahl Highlights Canada's Progress on Indigenous Issues at the United Nations
      This release is also available on the Internet at www.inac.gc.ca

      CONTACT INFORMATION:
      Office of the Honourable Chuck Strahl
      Minister's Office
      Josee Bellemare
      Press Secretary
      819-997-0002

      or

      Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
      Media Relations
      819-953-1160

      INDUSTRY: Government - Local, Government - National