RE: Mary Thomas

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      From: Gloria morgan
      To: Don Bain
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:36 AM
      Subject: Fw: Mary Thomas

      Don

      Please pass this on to whoever may be interested....

      Please be advised, that it is with great regret, that we announce that Dr. Mary Thomas passed away last evening. She was a great inspiration to all aboriginal people, especially the Secwepemc Nation, who are very proud to have treasured her as one of our greatest knowledge holders, and highly respected elder. The Secwepemc Nation was very proud when she received an award from the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation recognizing the many tireless years that she gave to her people.

      Thanks
      Gloria