27551Speakers list - Convergence 2014: Protecting Our Sacred Waters from Tar Sands Oil (June 8 UN World Oceans Day)

    Jun 7, 2014
      Convergence 2014: Protecting Our Sacred Waters from Tar Sands Oil
      Speakers list
      1.       Master of Ceremonies Cecilia Point, Musqueam Nation
      2.      K'ána Deborah Baker, Squamish Nation, Councillor
      3.      Councillor Liana Martin & Carleen Thomas, Tsleil-Waututh Nation, Sacred Trust
      4.      Chief Stewart Phillip, Penticton Indian Band, President, Union of BC Indian Chiefs
      5.      Chief Martin Louie, Nadleh Whut'en, Yinka Dene Alliance and Jasmine Thomas, Saik'uz Nation, Yinka Dene Alliance
      6.      Crystal Lameman, Beaver Lake Cree Nation, Elementary School teacher, Sierra Club Canada Climate & Energy Campaigner
      7.      Solidarity Notes Labour Choir
      8.      Kiera-Dawn Kolson, Tso'Tine-Gwich'in, Indigenous Arctic Campaigner Greenpeace
      9.      Melina Laboucan Massimo, Lubicon Cree First Nation, Tar Sands Healing Walk
      10.   Sarah Frances Yankoo, Algonquin, Trapline No.9 Treaty poem
      11.    Chief Judy Wilson, Neskonlith Band, Secretary-Treasurer, Union of BC Indian Chiefs​