27532UPDATE Route Announced! CONVERGENCE 2014: Protecting Our Sacred Waters from Tarsands Oil. #SacredWaterWarriors

    Jun 2 11:44 AM
      UPDATE Convergence 2014: Protecting Our Sacred Waters from Tarsands Oil. Route Announced.

      UBCIC Welcomes You

      UNION OF BC INDIAN CHIEFS

      UPCOMING EVENT

      UPDATE Route Announced! CONVERGENCE 2014: Protecting Our Sacred Waters from Tarsands Oil

      June 8, 2014 - UN World Oceans Day. 12:00 PM

      March starts at 12:00 PM from Sunset Beach!

      The Harper Government is days away from announcing their decision on Enbridge's Northern Gateway Project.

      Join us to support all First Nations and all Peoples who will stand against pipelines to protect our coast, our waters and our future.

      We are all
      #SacredWaterWarriors

      FB Event - https://www.facebook.com/events/241033182758898/

      http://www.ubcic.bc.ca/files/Images/CONVERGENCE2014Poster.jpg

      11"x17" poster: http://www.ubcic.bc.ca/files/PDF/CONVERGENCE2014Poster.pdf

      Please pass on to your friends and post online!

      The UBCIC is a NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations

      UBCIC News Releases and Current Events can be found here.

      Contact UBCIC:

      www.ubcic.bc.ca
      ubcic@...

      Tel: (604) 684-0231

      500 – 342 Water Street
      Vancouver, BC V6B-1B6

      Fax: (604) 684-5726

      Do you know someone who might be interested in receiving our email updates?
      Forward this email to a friend.