26501It isn’t over yet: Hold the Wall on Enbridg e today

    Dec 20, 2013
      NationBuilder

      From: Hold the Wall [mailto:yinkadenealliance=gmail.com@] On Behalf Of Hold the Wall
      Sent: December-19-13 3:03 PM
      Subject: It isn’t over yet: Hold the Wall on Enbridge today

      Over 12,000 of you have pledged to Hold the Wall against Enbridge. Can you help us grow that number?

      Thank you for pledging to support First Nations in BC in our opposition to the Enbridge Northern Gateway oil pipelines and tankers project. We write to you today with an important update, and a simple request.

      As you may have heard, after a lengthy and deeply flawed review process, a federal panel has today recommended approval of the Enbridge project, with conditions. But the fight against Enbridge is far from over. The Joint Review Panel’s recommendation is just that: a recommendation. There is still time for the federal government to come to its senses and recognize the decision taken by First Nations and citizens to oppose this dangerous project. Now, more than ever, we have to show the government that no matter what, the wall of opposition to the Enbridge project will not be broken.

      Can you help us by encouraging 10 more people to Hold the Wall against Enbridge?

      Now is the critical time to show that opposition is growing, and will continue to grow, until this project is rejected, now and forever.

      Representatives of over 130 First Nations have supported the Indigenous law ban on Enbridge’s Northern Gateway project, and we will do everything in our lawful power to uphold it. Over 12,000 people have already pledged to stand with us in whatever way they can: with their voice, in the streets or on the land.  Help us grow that number. Please reach out to 10 people now and ask them to Hold the Wall against Enbridge with you.

      In solidarity,

      Yinka Dene Alliance

      Hold the Wall
      http://holdthewall.ca

      -=-=-

      Freedom Train 2012 Petition · Canada

      You can also keep up with Hold the Wall on Twitter or Facebook.

      -=-=-

      Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.