No activity in last 7 days
The tales of Nasrudin are sometimes adapted and used as teaching stories. Some traditions use jokes, stories, paradox and poetry to express ideas bypassing normal discriminative thought. The rationality that confines and objectifies the thinking process is the opposite to the intuitive, gestalt mentality of the deeper awareness.
- Sep 3, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.