A slave

  • Fariz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000

      Mulla Nasreddin bought a slave. He was told that the slave had only one fault and that was that in the evenings she liked to lie down in her bed.

      Our Mulla then said: ‘If she can find a bed, she is free to do what she likes’

      Source: Shesh sad daastaan-e-Mullaa Nasreddin; (= Six Hundred Mulla Nasreddin Tales); collected by Mohammad Ramazani; p. 210; translation by: Siraj

      Comments?