The trip

  • Muhannad Salhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      Traveling through the desert alone with only his donkey and his dog to keep
      him company, Nasrudin began to fade under the hot, beating sun. As the
      hours passed plodding on in the merciless heat, all of a sudden Nasrudin
      thought he heard his donkey ask: "Are we almost half way there?"
      Believing his donkey had become possessed by some desert jinn, Nasrudin
      pounced off of the donkey and began running like a madman any which way
      into the desert, followed by his dog who likewise was barking like he too
      had sensed some strange presence. After running as fast as he could into
      the wide open spaces, Nasrudin simply had to stop to catch his breath,
      gather his thoughts, and assess the situation. Breathing heavily, he
      collapsed on the baking hot sand.

      "God DAMN that bloody donkey really freaked us out eh?" said the dog

    • Yosy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        hahaha yeah!

        nasrudin's donkey, frightened by something on the road, opened
        a fast trot carrying him on his back. the villagers, unaccustomed to
        see nasrudin travel at such a fast pace, looked at him passing and
        shouted, laughing: "nasrudin, where are you going in such a
        hurry?" "i have no idea, ask my donkey!" shouted nasrudin back

        :) good to see you, mohannad bro

        _()_
        yosy

        On 8/2/2012 11:57 PM, Muhannad Salhi wrote:

        > Traveling through the desert alone with only his donkey and his dog
        > to keep him company, Nasrudin began to fade under the hot, beating
        > sun. As the hours passed plodding on in the merciless heat, all of a
        > sudden Nasrudin thought he heard his donkey ask: "Are we almost half
        > way there?" Believing his donkey had become possessed by some desert
        > jinn, Nasrudin pounced off of the donkey and began running like a
        > madman any which way into the desert, followed by his dog who
        > likewise was barking like he too had sensed some strange presence.
        > After running as fast as he could into the wide open spaces, Nasrudin
        > simply had to stop to catch his breath, gather his thoughts, and
        > assess the situation. Breathing heavily, he collapsed on the baking
        > hot sand.
        >
        > "God DAMN that bloody donkey really freaked us out eh?" said the dog

        o!