Note

  • Ed Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Once, Mullah Nasruddin bought a violin. And he began to play.
      NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... Same note, same string, over
      and over. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... After a few hours
      his wife was at her wits' end. "Nasruddin!" she screamed. NEEE..
      Nasruddin put down the bow. "Yes dear?" "Why do you play the same
      note? It's driving me crazy! All the real violin players move their
      fingers up and down, play on different strings! Why don't you play
      like they do?" "Well dear, I know why they go up and down and try all
      different strings." "Why is that?" "They're looking for *this* note."
      And he picked up his bow and resumed his playing.
      NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

      http://www.globalone.tv/profiles/blogs/mulla-nasruddin