The Mouse and the Lion

  • Muhannad Salhi
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      One day a lion decided to get married, and being King of the Jungle,
      he decided to have a great wedding celebration to which the whole
      jungle was invited. During the festivities, a tiny, timid mouse
      managed to work up the courage to step up to the great lion, shook his
      hand, and weighing his words very carefully said: "Congratulations my
      brother, may you have a great life together!"
      Upon hearing these words, one of the other lions present let out a
      mighty roar! "How DARE you, a mere mouse, address this lion as YOUR
      'brother'" he growled angrily.
      "Oh take it easy old boy, and calm down... I too was ferocious lion
      once..." the mouse began
      "YOU a LION???!!!" said another lion sarcastically, "and pray tell
      what happened??!!!"
      "I got married!"
    • yosyflug@isdn.net.il
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2010
        > One day a lion decided to get married, and being
        > King of the Jungle,
        > he decided to have a great wedding celebration to
        > which the whole
        > jungle was invited. During the festivities, a tiny,
        > timid mouse
        > managed to work up the courage to step up to the
        > great lion, shook his
        > hand, and weighing his words very carefully said:
        > "Congratulations my
        > brother, may you have a great life together!"
        > Upon hearing these words, one of the other lions
        > present let out a
        > mighty roar! "How DARE you, a mere mouse, address
        > this lion as YOUR
        > 'brother'" he growled angrily.
        > "Oh take it easy old boy, and calm down... I too was
        > ferocious lion
        > once..." the mouse began
        > "YOU a LION???!!!" said another lion sarcastically,
        > "and pray tell
        > what happened??!!!"
        > "I got married!"

        hahahaha
        well, i keep in mind my dad's (bhm) advice:

        "be a man, son. but remember: men rule the world. womwn rule
        men."

        BOOM!

        yosy
        (actually, a crossbreed: father male, mother female. and in
        spite of a manly appearance - beard etc - a confessed,
        devoted lesbian...)

        how luckily the spirit has no gender!
      • r.m.w.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2010
          ~ Salaams to all ~

          Dear Yosy...HA!

          Kindest wishes,

          mo'in

          ________________________________
          > One day a lion decided to get married, and being
          > King of the Jungle,
          > he decided to have a great wedding celebration to
          > which the whole
          > jungle was invited. During the festivities, a tiny,
          > timid mouse
          > managed to work up the courage to step up to the
          > great lion, shook his
          > hand, and weighing his words very carefully said:
          > "Congratulations my
          > brother, may you have a great life together!"
          > Upon hearing these words, one of the other lions
          > present let out a
          > mighty roar! "How DARE you, a mere mouse, address
          > this lion as YOUR
          > 'brother'" he growled angrily.
          > "Oh take it easy old boy, and calm down... I too was
          > ferocious lion
          > once..." the mouse began
          > "YOU a LION???!!!" said another lion sarcastically,
          > "and pray tell
          > what happened??!! !"
          > "I got married!"

          hahahaha
          well, i keep in mind my dad's (bhm) advice:

          "be a man, son. but remember: men rule the world. womwn rule
          men."

          BOOM!

          yosy
          (actually, a crossbreed: father male, mother female. and in
          spite of a manly appearance - beard etc - a confessed,
          devoted lesbian...)

          how luckily the spirit has no gender!

        • Ed Jason
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2010
            > how luckily the spirit has no gender!

            Nasrudin's lectures became stranger
            He claimed he was no longer a Muslim,
            that he was a woman
            and that his camel was a Mullah.
            He was tried for heresy and
            was asked what his defense was.
            "Firstly I can not be tried by
            shariah (Muslim) law because
            I am no longer Muslim," began Nasrudin.
            "I am a woman and should
            not be looked upon unveiled,"
            continued Nasrudin,
            " . . . and as soon as my camel is allowed in
            everything will be explained."

            Lobster
          • Barry Stock
            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2010