Coffee anyone

  • Muhannad Salhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      One day a man came to visit Nasrudin, as they chatted late into the
      evening, Nasrudin asked his guest: "Would you like some coffee?"
      "No thank you Mulla," the man replied, "if I have coffee I can't sleep."
      "That's odd," said Nasrudin with a puzzled look, "I am exactly the
      opposite, if I sleep I can't have coffee!"
    • r.m.w.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Greetings & Salaams,

        Thank you for this story!