Re: [Nasrudin] Non virtue

  • Mark Pelkey
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
      A villager, seeing Nasrudin sitting alone approached and asked, "Mulla, what are you doing?"

      The Mulla replied, "Nothing."

      "But that is what you were doing yesterday."

      "Didn't finish."

      Cheers from Mark in Pattaya, Thailand

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
        Ha!

        mo'in

        > Mullah Nasrudin was once asked how he developed

        > humility.

        > He replied, "If you covet a virtue it is removed. I

        > merely removed it

        > before I could covet it."

        > "So you admit you have no humility."

        > "I admit Nothing, not even guilt."

        > http://wapedia. mobi/en/Nasreddi n

        hehehe right... thanks!

        nothing can be trusted. it lasts forever!

      • zora
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
          thanks Mark

          Mulla Nasrudin was getting ready to apply to a local department store for a job. A friend told him that it was the policy of the store to hire nobody but Catholic Christians, and that if he wanted a job there, he would have to lie about being a Catholic Christian.
          Nasrudin applied for the job and the personnel man asked him the usual questions. Then he said to the Mulla, "And what church do you belong to?"

          "I am a Catholic," said Nasrudin. "And all my family are Catholics. IN FACT, MY FATHER IS A PRIEST AND MY MOTHER IS A NUN, SIR."

          greetings
          zora

          > Mullah Nasrudin was once asked how he developed

          > humility.

          > He replied, "If you covet a virtue it is removed. I

          > merely removed it

          > before I could covet it."

          > "So you admit you have no humility."

          > "I admit Nothing, not even guilt."

          > http://wapedia. mobi/en/Nasreddi n

          hehehe right... thanks!

          nothing can be trusted. it lasts forever!

        • Yosy Flug
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
            rbw wrote:

            > Ha!