Re: [Nasrudin] RE: Nasrudin and domestic abuse!

  • zora
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      jokes are jokes because of absurd in them..
      if you start analyzing with logic you miss the joke..
      and each nasruddin story is sufi teaching..
      if you don't get it just skip it..
      some messge are for some ppl not for all..
      this is what I learned about this kind of messages...
      zora

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
        --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, ross thomas <rossbyjove@...> wrote:

        > Well I m glad I passd that test....that was not funny AT ALL!
        >
        > Thank you for explaining the reasoning behind it...cos I would never have sussed that out!!
        >

        > LUV 'N' PEAS ROSS

        hahahahaha this IS funny!

        shabbat shalom all,

        yosy the fool (gloriously failing all tests...)