to be or not two bee? (was: Re: carrots in the sack)

  • thukpa46w
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 13, 2008
      Speaking of being an idiot reminds me of a story.

      It seems that Nasurdin would stand each day in the towm square begging
      for alms. People would offer him the choice between a gold coin and a
      silver coin, and would laugh at him for being an idiot when he always
      chose the silver coin.

      "Don't be such a fool, Nasrudin," said one of his friends, "take the
      gold coin, it is worth 20 times the silver one."

      "If I do," replied Nasurdin, shaking his head, "they will stop offering
      me the choice."

      Peace and Love, thukpa