Six Pillars to Persia

  • Nabarz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi,

      In case anyone is interested I did an interview on Roman and Persian
      esoteric/mystical related material for Resonance radio station in
      London this week for the programme 'Six Pillars To Persia' it will be
      aired again on Sunday at 20:30 FM104.4. If you are not in London it
      can heard online via the radio station's website:
      http://resonancefm.com/

      and later on as a podcost at

      http://sixpillarstopersia.wordpress.com

      Regards,
      Nabarz

      http://www.myspace.com/nabarz
    • fvillage@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
        Hi all,

        First off, something I herd recently. A philosophy teacher asked his
        class, what is worse ignorance or apathy? A student replied, I don't
        know and I don't care.
        So for all of us who care and don't know. I want to thank Nabaraz for
        the link. Also If you are interested in in a good lecture series on
        Persian Poetry I recommend this link
        It is free and video is also supplied, if you like.
        http://www.river-valley.tv/conferences/hafiz/hafiz2006/

        I know many of the people talking and I believe you will be caught by
        there wisdom.

        Nabarz wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > In case anyone is interested I did an interview on Roman and Persian
        > esoteric/mystical related material for Resonance radio station in
        > London this week for the programme 'Six Pillars To Persia' it will be
        > aired again on Sunday at 20:30 FM104.4. If you are not in London it
        > can heard online via the radio station's website:
        > http://resonancefm.com/ <http://resonancefm.com/>
        >
        > and later on as a podcost at
        >
        > http://sixpillarstopersia.wordpress.com
        > <http://sixpillarstopersia.wordpress.com>
        >
        > Regards,
        > Nabarz
        >
        > http://www.myspace.com/nabarz <http://www.myspace.com/nabarz>

      • ross thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2008
          Wow! the first bit of real for a while, thankyou Nabarz.