2 + 2 = ?

  • yosyx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2007
      --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, Peace <peaceisagift@...> wrote:

      > Nasrudin's friend asked him ,
      >
      > hey Nasrudin,
      > what would 2 multiply 2 be?
      >

      > Nasrudin answered him,
      > " 7 "
      >
      > the friend asked ,
      > " 7 !! .....how come? "
      >
      > nasrudin replied,
      > " Haven't you heard that science is improving ? "

      :) well, i've heard it is actually 5...
      apparently the science is not progressing
      that much.

      yosy
    • barrystock@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
        No sorry, it is 3.

        But be certain, science is improving!

        We are working on 3.1, and may achieve 2.9 by next friday.

        -bs

        >> " Haven't you heard that science is improving ? "
        >>

        > :) well, i've heard it is actually 5...
        >apparently the science is not progressing
        >that much.
        >
        >yosy

      • yosyx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
          --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, barrystock@... wrote:

          > No sorry, it is 3.
          >
          > But be certain, science is improving!
          >
          > We are working on 3.1, and may achieve 2.9 by next friday.
          >
          > -bs

          :) hi, barry, good to see ya still
          with us, and keep on working! great!
          someone has to. and science thanks you.
          but i retired. i do nothing, then rest.
          did you hear any good joke or story
          lately? anyone else, friends?

          best regards all,
          yosy

        • chakru cowlagi
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2007
            In the same vein..
            Heard in Russia.
            A school inspector asks the students in maths class: what is 5 times 5?

            30 says one
            -32 says another
            -No sir,it is 29 says he third.
            Disgusted,the inspector walks out.
            The maths teacher addresses the students: How many times have I to teach you- 5 times five is 25.Maximum 26!
            Where did you get 30,32 ..?
            Chuck Cowlagi