Home Improvement

  • msalhi@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 9:07 AM
      "Nasrudin, you are a man without honor!!!" yelled his wife hysterically,
      "the bathroom window has been broken for the past two weeks, I cannot even
      take a shower because I am worried someone might see me, when the hell are
      you going to fix it??? have you NO shame??? have you NO
      dignity??? aren't you even concerned that the neighbours will see me naked???"
      "Oh don't worry my love," said Nasrudin cheerfully, "if the neighbours see
      you naked, I am positive they will come fix the window themselves!!!"