:) where did you all go, friends?

  • yosyx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
      frightened by something, nasrudin's donkey
      broke into a fast trot carrying him on his
      back. "where are you going is such a hurry,
      nasrudin?" people asked. "do not ask me,
      ask my donkey!" replied nasrudin.

      yosy
    • Ale Schain
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
        I was somewhere, doing absolutly nothing
        any complain?, I think we must send them to nasrudin's donkey :P

        no, sereously, this group is going down and is really going to touch the bottom if we don't do anything to rise it

        pónganse las pilas (as we say in spanish) !!!!!!

        ale

        yosyx <yosyflug@...> escribió:

        frightened by something, nasrudin's donkey
        broke into a fast trot carrying him on his
        back. "where are you going is such a hurry,
        nasrudin?" people asked. "do not ask me,
        ask my donkey!" replied nasrudin.

        Buddhism Buddhism religion

      • Barry Stock
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
          Why? What is happening to distress you so?

          A little quiet, a little noise, then more quiet. It's okay.

          Nasrudin cannot die, no worries.

          -bs