It is only a game!

  • Fariz Uvais
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Once the Mulla was asked by a giant computer games company to create a game of his own, and the following was his idea:
      "I would make a video game with a helmet and a body suit that completely covers the eyes, nose and ears, and the suit would contain the rest of the body. The helmet and suit would have forced feedback so sensations of movement, pain, 3d sight and stereo sound would totally involve those senses and exclude 'external' senses. The game would build money points, fame points, power points, fear points, and have terrific sexual encounters if enough points are scored. The game would be on-line and allow players from all over the world to compete against each other for huge cash prizes. If one leaves the game without reaching special levels, he would loose everything.....?"

      Adapted from a post from another list by an author named Tom Patterson