My membership

  • SAMU MANIVACHAGAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
      Dear Nasrudins,
      I feel that I missed a lot in not contacting you all
      since thirtieth December. Why is it so? How could I
      be away from the group of Nasrudins well wishers?
      Any help. Is it that I lost my membership?

      a thirsty member "smanivachagam @ Yahoo.com"

    • yosyx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
        --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, SAMU MANIVACHAGAM
        <smanivachagam@y...> wrote:

        > Dear Nasrudins,
        > I feel that I missed a lot in not contacting you all
        > since thirtieth December. Why is it so? How could I
        > be away from the group of Nasrudins well wishers?
        > Any help. Is it that I lost my membership?
        >
        > a thirsty member "smanivachagam @ Yahoo.com"

        :) dear member, samu, seems since last year we all entered a "silence
        mode" here (new year celebrations hangover?). so, thank you for
        breaking the spell, friend...

        "i am not going to take your advice on christmas vacation sites
        anymore, nasrudin. three years ago you suggested to go to the
        bahamas - and my wife got pregnant. then, two years ago you
        recomended hawaii - and she got pregnant. last year, upon your
        aqdvice, it was thailand - and she got pregnant again..."
        "so, what do you intend to do?"
        "from now on i am going to take her with me!"

        in love

        yosy
        (wishing all my friends a fast and easy death - when the time comes)