the wife knows...

  • yosyx
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
      nasrudin's wife got enlightened. after the experience she told
      nasrudin: "now i've seen and experienced the truth. now i know!
      everything and everyone is god. but you, nasrudin, are not!"

      yosy

      ps. friends, what's up? no comments, no arguments... are we all
      asleep? hey, gang! knock knock... anyone there?

      after all, if you have nothing to say - this is the place to say it!
    • Suriya
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
        yosyx wrote:

        > ps. friends, what's up? no comments, no arguments... are we all
        > asleep? hey, gang! knock knock... anyone there?
        >
        > after all, if you have nothing to say - this is the place to say it!

        Aww Yosy

        I was just enjoying my nap and now you ve gone and woke me up...Yaaaaaawn

        Suriya
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
          And I've been VERY busy saying nothing here for years! Sheesh!
          -Shams ;^D

          > ps. friends, what's up? no comments, no arguments... are we all
          > asleep? hey, gang! knock knock... anyone there?
          >
          > after all, if you have nothing to say - this is the place to say it!

          Aww Yosy

          I was just enjoying my nap and now you ve gone and woke me up...Yaaaaaawn

          Suriya
        • Barry Stock
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
            Who is "not"? Don't know him.

            How can he and the Mullah be one and the same? Now that is miraculous!

            -bs

          • msalhi@uchicago.edu
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
              that hit too close to home my friend! no comment!

              At 02:17 AM 12/1/2004, you wrote:

              >nasrudin's wife got enlightened. after the experience she told
              >nasrudin: "now i've seen and experienced the truth. now i know!
              >everything and everyone is god. but you, nasrudin, are not!"
              >
              >yosy
              >
              >ps. friends, what's up? no comments, no arguments... are we all
              >asleep? hey, gang! knock knock... anyone there?
              >
              >after all, if you have nothing to say - this is the place to say it!
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Barry Stock
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
                That interpretation is so brutal that I couldn't even consider it. I
                must be blessed with a good wife.

                -bs

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 1, 2004
                  --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, Barry Stock <barrystock@m...> wrote:
                  > That interpretation is so brutal that I couldn't even consider it.
                  > must be blessed with a good wife.
                  >
                  > -bs
                  >

                  > > that hit too close to home my friend! no comment!
                  > >
                  > > At 02:17 AM 12/1/2004, you wrote:
                  > >

                  > >> nasrudin's wife got enlightened. after the experience she told
                  > >> nasrudin: "now i've seen and experienced the truth. now i know!
                  > >> everything and everyone is god. but you, nasrudin, are not!"
                  > >>
                  > >> yosy
                  > >>
                  > >> ps. friends, what's up? no comments, no arguments... are we all
                  > >> asleep? hey, gang! knock knock... anyone there?
                  > >>
                  > >> after all, if you have nothing to say - this is the place to say
                  it!

                  lol

                  "my wife is an angel!" a friend told nasrudin. "yes, i know what you
                  are talking about" agreed nasrudin. "mine isn't human either..."