Re: [Nasrudin] Why do we love him so?

  • matri
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      wow! Thats beautifully said! So Nasrudin is sunshine touching our
      brain giving our mind a sunburn. Hm... long live Nasrudin!

      Rehana

      sufisong@... wrote:

      > Because at the moment of laughter, ego dissolves, spirit soars, and
      > we awaken
      > (ever so briefly) in the heart of God.
      >
      > (guffawing)
      >
      > Abdullah J
      >
      > In a message dated 8/31/04 3:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > matri@... writes:
      > Why is there a need for Nasrudin in our life.. no, let me rephrase
      > this.. why
      > do we want Nasrudin in our life? And why do we love him so?

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [click here]

      > Service.

    • Rehana Matri
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Thats some tale! :-) So one game is hide and seek, another m m m... snakes and ladders?
        ... another m m m..... ringa ringa rosa ... m m m .. catch me if you can ...

        Astagfirullah!

        Rehana

        Yosy Flug wrote:

        :) nasrudin is the eternal spirit of man. it incorporates
        curiosity,
        folly, joy and misery. but above all it expresses the divine
        desire to
        play...

        an old hindu tale says god was one, all including and without
        a second.
        and god got bored, and wanted to play - but there was none
        beside it to
        play with.
        so the almighty said "i is one, let us become many" - and
        created all
        this "lila", this divine play, in which it plays all the
        roles without
        loosing it's divine consciousness and being....

        yosy

        sufisong@... wrote:

        > Because at the moment of laughter, ego dissolves, spirit
        soars, and
        > we awaken
        > (ever so briefly) in the heart of God.
        >
        > (guffawing)
        >
        > Abdullah J
        >
        > In a message dated 8/31/04 3:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight
        Time,
        > matri@... writes:
        > Why is there a need for Nasrudin in our life.. no, let me
        rephrase
        > this.. why
        > do we want Nasrudin in our life? And why do we love him so?

        Sent via SUPERwebmail - Supernet web-based email service
        http://www.super.net.pk/mail
      • Yosy Flug