A message of peace

  • Mostafa Salim Dia
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
      In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
      secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness and
      the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the remote
      past of the human history.
      This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
      continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world, about
      13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded away
      in the place of its origion.
      It knew its ups and downs,its overt and covert days,till the
      time,when Colombus conquered the new world,when the practitioners of
      this knowledge,who were strong and powerful seers,took refuge in the
      second attention,the other mysterious,unknown side of man.
      They began their journeying,between the first attention,the
      awareness of the everyday world,and the second attention,because of
      the very harsh and deadly circumstanes that accompanied that period
      of oppression.
      They were able to merge the two sides of attention,and become the
      warrior seers of the third attention,a very mysterious state of
      awareness that combines the organic and inorganic worlds of awareness.
      As an active participant of that system of beliefs,i was entrusted
      to deliver a global message,of universal peace and harmony,so that we
      might bring together,our mother earth,and all its inhabitants,into a
      new era of harmony and universal peace,that we all may be able to get
      our gift of total awareness,and dart free towards the eternal light
      of infinity.
      I have compiled the teaching of that knowledge in a coherent system
      of easy_to_follow_ways,and presented them in 30 messages on:
      The_Path_Of_Eternity@yahoogroups.com.
      These teachings refer to the man of knowledge,that is,any man or
      woman warrior,who is able to traverse the path of knowledge,on the
      definitive journey,towards the infinite circle of light and energy,to
      get eternal freedom,or the kingdom of heaven,or the nirvana,or
      paradize.
      I have contacted 100's of groups of different religions,beliefs,and
      walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
      movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies in
      one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the dark
      side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
      I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't contradict,in
      any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the contrary,it
      opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
      faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side of
      man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
      Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of light
      and energy.
    • Mostafa Salim Dia
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 23, 2004
        The offensive and violent nature of the complex web of human
        structures of interactive socialization systems,has made man into an
        offensive and cynical creature,reacting every negative way,towards
        all foreign and local systems of human socialization,whom are
        considered of being aggressive societies,tending to exploit and
        manipulate his resources of wealth and prosperity,and deprive him of
        his independance and freedom.
        Spiritual Doctrines of all faiths and religions,teach man tolerance
        and forgiveness,and to follow the good deeds inscribed in their holly
        scriptures,when dealing with other systems of socialization,to enable
        him to transcend all differences of color,race,rank,and
        nationality,so that peace and harmony may prevail on earth.
        All religions without exception,have a universal law of interactive
        systems of socialization,that encourages all sentient beings to treat
        other sentient beings as equal.
        They call upon every member of the same species to deal with other
        members of his own kind,as he expects them to deal with him.
        All religions promote the idea of humbleness and the eradication of
        self_importance,as being the greatest enemy of all species in
        existence,because it bereaves them of their holly and magical inner
        self,that tends naturally to unite with the primal source of
        existence of every living and non_living entity.
        Human beings have established social laws of human interaction,based
        on the selfish ego,which regulates the relationship between members
        of the same system of socialization,and between other local and
        foreign systems of different order.
        These laws call for the separation,distinction,dissension,and
        superiority of one's own system of socialization,over all other
        systems of local and foreign socializations.
        Man has exploited the universal law of harmony of all faiths(which
        are but one universal religion,worshipping one primal source of
        existence)and manipulated it to fit his own lusts and desires of
        power and dominion over every other creature of the same and
        different species.
        Each society took advantage of the holly scriptures of its own
        religion and made it deviate from its sacred path of universal peace
        and harmony,and used them as weapons of mass destruction against the
        alleged false doctrines of all other religions,and declared holly
        wars in the name of the same primal source of all religions,in order
        to purify earth from all evil heresies,and each announced its own
        doctrine as the one and only holly and sacred path that leads to
        salvation and eternal life.
        The followers of the Moslem Doctrine must learn to encourage their
        fellow brothers and sisters of the Christian Doctrine,and other
        Doctrines of all other faiths,to abide by the teachings of their own
        doctrine,and help them to practise their spiritual duties,to become
        good Christians,Jews,Buddhists,and others,so they all become
        messengers of universal peace and harmony like their lords and
        prophets.
        Christian followers must do the same with their fellow brothers and
        sisters of Islam,Jewdism,Buddhism,and others,and must learn to accept
        that Mohammad,Moses,Buddha,and every other prophet and man of
        knowledge,have also carried their own symbolic cross over their own
        shoulders,and have suffered as much as jesus had suffered on the
        roads of Jerusalim,upon crossing the path of spreading the words of
        peace and harmony flooding from the primal source of every live
        energy in existence, as messages brought by the Angel and messenger
        of THE ALMIGHTY, Gabriel,to unite all humans of all races and nations
        under one universal law of harmony.
        Christian brothers and sisters must help their fellow Moslems,Jews,
        Buddhists,and others to be good followers of their own faith,rather
        than turn them to Christianity,and dissuade them from following their
        own faith,because a renegade Moslem,Jew,Buddhist,or other who became
        a new Christian,is a repudiated and discarded and renegade one,cast
        off his own society and kin,and is no longer able to communicate and
        participate in his own society,and among his own kin,for the sake and
        the well_fare of promoting peace and harmony on earth.
        While a good Moslem,Jew,Buddhist,or other can serve humanity better,
        and is able to promote peace and harmony among his associates and kin
        and relations of his own faith better if he keeps following his own
        faith,and serves the noble cause of harmony much and more better than
        if he became a renegade.
        Christians must learn to go to Mosques,and Temples;and Moslems to
        Churches,and Temples;and Jews to Churches and Mosques,and so on and
        so forth.
        They must all feel the unity and oneness of all sacred houses of
        worship,under the universal love emanating from all these holly
        sanctuaries.
        God is the one and only primal source of universal sentient
        existence,of organic and inorganic matter,whom we have divided and
        separated into fighting gods,that have petty and cynical human
        attributes.
        The primal source of existence is far above all attributes ascribed
        to him,whether human or other,because no one can define the
        infinite,and ascribe mortal attributes to his eternal and undivided
        essence of unlimited and infinite oneness.

        --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, "Mostafa Salim Dia"
      • Yosy Flug
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 23, 2004
          :) hi mostafa, do you know any good jokes? or a nasrudin tales?

          yosy

            <stalker_warrior@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            > get eternal freedom,or the kingdom of heaven,or the nirvana,or
            > paradize.
            > I have contacted 100's of groups of different
            religions,beliefs,and
            > walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
            > movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies in
            > one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the dark
            > side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
            > I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't
            contradict,in
            > any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the
            contrary,it
            > opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
            > faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side of
            > man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
            > Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of

          • Yosy Flug
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 24, 2004
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 24, 2004
                Nasrudin decided to promote PEACE. He made a sign and took up a spot
                to sit in the dirt along the side of the road. Soon he heard the
                ants chattering among themselves: 'who is this brute who has
                disturbed our society with his self important sitting and crushing
                of our workers, who want only to do their jobs?"
                He moved to a stone...soon he heard the thoughts of the stone, "Who
                is this vain creature sitting in the middle of my face, which wants
                only to be turned to the sun?"
                He took himself and his sign to the palace, and sat in the doorway.
                The grand Vizier saw him blocking traffic and ordered him beaten and
                thrown into the street.

                Nasrudin was soon seen stuffing his sign into the trash and when
                asked why he was giving up Peace, he said, "It's clear to me that no
                one wants it!"

                In the ONE heart,
                where Peace lives eternally,
                jan

                > lol sure seems like a sample of what nasrudin would use as an
                example of
                > typical useless sanctimonious scholarly crap....
                >
                > yosy

              • Mostafa Salim Dia
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 27, 2004
                  i love to hear jokes,but don't have time to make them brother.
                  --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, "Yosy Flug" <yosyflug@i...> wrote:
                  > :) hi mostafa, do you know any good jokes? or a nasrudin tales?
                  >
                  > yosy

                • Mostafa Salim Dia
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 27, 2004
                    it is a story about our lives and how we should make it better and
                    become enlightened sentient beings with no prejudice or partiality
                    who behold others as equal and have the right to worship whatever
                    they want in harmony without wars.
> [...]
                    > > paradize.
                    > > I have contacted 100's of groups of different
                    > religions,beliefs,and
                    > > walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
                    > > movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies
                    in
                    > > one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the
                    dark
                    > > side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
                    > > I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't
                    > contradict,in
                    > > any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the
                    > contrary,it
                    > > opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
                    > > faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side
                    of
                    > > man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
                    > > Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of

                    Service.

                  • Mostafa Salim Dia
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 27, 2004
                      the great nasrudin was an enlightened figure who advocated all kinds
                      of tolerance and peace,wasn't he??are you a follower of his ,or the
                      follower of the boogy man??well you scare me with your knowledge of
                      life and existence to a degree that i have to think a 10000000 times
                      before i talk to you,(enlightened warrior of the path).
                      > lol sure seems like a sample of what nasrudin would use as an
                      example of
                      > typical useless sanctimonious scholarly crap....
                      >
                      > yosy

                    • Mostafa Salim Dia
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 27, 2004
                        you are wise and should know that peace comes the hard way.but we
                        must work for it because that is our destiny.we must not give up,as
                        much as that too many people belive in peace,you know?
                        --- In Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com, "mirehiels" <mirehiels@y...> wrote:
                        > Nasrudin decided to promote PEACE. He made a sign and took up a
                        spot
                        > to sit in the dirt along the side of the road. Soon he heard the
                        > ants chattering among themselves: 'who is this brute who has
                        > disturbed our society with his self important sitting and crushing
                        > of our workers, who want only to do their jobs?"
                        > He moved to a stone...soon he heard the thoughts of the stone, "Who
                        > is this vain creature sitting in the middle of my face, which wants
                        > only to be turned to the sun?"
                        > He took himself and his sign to the palace, and sat in the doorway.
                        > The grand Vizier saw him blocking traffic and ordered him beaten
                        and
                        > thrown into the street.
                        >
                        > Nasrudin was soon seen stuffing his sign into the trash and when
                        > asked why he was giving up Peace, he said, "It's clear to me that
                        no
                        > one wants it!"
                        >
                        > In the ONE heart,
                        > where Peace lives eternally,