Re: [Nasrudin] :) old story

  • Yosy Flug
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Priscilla Howe" <phowe@...>
      To: <Nasrudin@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 4:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [Nasrudin] :) old story

      > I heard this several years ago at a storytelling
      > festival with the lovely last line, "And so, since
      > that day on, the asshole has always been in charge."

      :) excellent! and, unfortunately, how true... (whats the name of the current
      one? bush? and it runs in a family)

      > Let's see, should I tell this to groups of
      > business people or at schools.... Nah, maybe it's
      > one of the stories I tell only to select groups.
      >
      > Priscilla
      .
      yup. you better. remember who's in charge...

      btw, priscilla dear. how did you collect those delicious tales you post? did
      you live in those areas for extended periods? are they published locally?
      anyway, thanks. post more...

      yosy

      btw, may i draw your attention to "the papalagi" stories (?) in the list
      archives? i believe you'll like them...
      y.