Losing Finds

  • edjason@britishlibrary.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      - "Nasruddin, my son, get up early in the mornings."
      - "Why, father?"
      - "It is a good habit. Why, once I rose at dawn and went for a walk. I
      found on the road a sack of gold".
      - "How did you know it was not lost the previous night?"
      - "That is not the point. In any case, it had not been there the night
      before. I noticed that".
      - "Then it isn't lucky for everyone to get up early. The man who lost the
      gold must have been up earlier than you".