Juan more Nasrudin

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large
      bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and says, "What's in the
      bags?"

      "Sand," answers Juan.

      The guard says, "We'll just see about that! Get off the bike." The guard
      takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds
      nothing in them but sand. He detains Juan overnight and has the sand
      analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the
      bags. The guard releases Juan, puts the sand into new bags, hefts
      them onto the man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

      A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have
      you got?" "Sand," says Juan. The guard does his thorough examination
      and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand. He gives the
      sand back to Juan, who crosses the border on his bicycle. This
      sequence of events if repeated every week for three years.

      Finally, Juan doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a
      cantina in Mexico. "Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are
      smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about. I can't
      sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"

      Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."
    • yosy flug
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002

[...]

        LOL what are you smuggling, ed?