Check out my Facebook profile

  • Liono Ripani
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      facebook
      Liono Ripani
      Liono Ripani has:
      32 friends
      0 photos
      0 notes
      2 wall posts
      0 groups

      Check out my Facebook profile

      Hi Naruto_Fan_Home@yahoogroups.com,

      ----------
      from liono7752@...
      ----------

      Thanks,
      Liono

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1256998182&k=4Z1XQYT6RXVM5AEDSJX3WP&r

      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Adel SpadaAdel Spada
      25 friends
      Pyrrhus Kim PaqueenPyrrhus Kim Paqueen
      33 friends
      1 photo
      Haris
TeaHaris Tea
      48 friends
      Miggy FerreolMiggy Ferreol
      9 friends
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.