Naruto Ultimate Ninja

  • M-i-C-a-H
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi!I just bought a used Naruto Ultimate Ninja game and just wondering
      if any of you guys can give me some tips(w/o spoilers!).I havent played
      it yet...too busy w/ school and stuff.

      And if any of you guys pre-ordered or has plans of pre-ordering Naruto
      Ultimate Ninja 3 that will come out at March 25, please check the link
      that I posted.

      one last thing:
      Naruto x Hinata 4EVER

      M-i-C-a-H