Naruto shippendun movie

  • bethlehemkid2007
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      Does anyone know where I can watch it online. It came out in Japan on
      the third of august and i have been dying to see it. I dont care if
      there are subtitles or not i won't understand it but i'll pick it up
      i'm sure
    • Elizabeth Fernandez
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2007
        I know where you can see all the Naruto Shippuuden episodes online. Just go to http://www.animeviewer.net

      • warknyte
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
          The movie, however is a different story. As it was released in
          theaters and not on television there is only the possibility that
          someone recorded it with a camcorder. An unappealing concept. The
          only thing to do for a decent copy is to wait until it comes out on
          DVD. Then it's only a matter of a week or so until someone rips it
          and subs it.

          --- In Naruto_Fan_Home@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Fernandez