New poll for Naruto_Fan_Home

  • Naruto_Fan_Home@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 106 , Sep 7, 2007
      Naruto_Fan_Home group:

      I am going to write a fanfic. I want to know what people think on a key part of the fic; however i can not put this in a poll at the bottom of the frist part. Who should get a daughter she will be about 10/9 in age. She is being sent to live with her dad in the leaf after her moms death

      o Genma Shiranui
      o Hayate Gekkou
      o Might Guy

      web site listed above.