AOE Commercial Publication on Track!!!

  • COL (R) Bill Gray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 5:50 AM
      FWIW Department. Had a GREAT photo shoot down at Richard Hassenauer's
      yesterday. Will likely be posting the new cover to this site shortly.
      Hang in there.

      Regards, Bill Gray
    • COL (R) Bill Gray
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 7:35 AM
        Follow up - the new AOE cover is now on the Yahoo Group, homepage.

        Later with more, Bill Gray

        --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "COL (R) Bill Gray"
        <hmgs1@h...> wrote:
        > FWIW Department. Had a GREAT photo shoot down at Richard Hassenauer's
        > yesterday. Will likely be posting the new cover to this site shortly.
        > Hang in there.
        >
        > Regards, Bill Gray
      • George Noble
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 6:05 PM
          Hello, How would I get a set of the rules. I have F&F for ACW would like to see a set for Napoleonic Era. Thanks Wesley Noble

          "COL (R) Bill Gray" <hmgs1@...> wrote:FWIW Department. Had a GREAT photo shoot down at Richard Hassenauer's
          yesterday. Will likely be posting the new cover to this site shortly.
          Hang in there.

          Regards, Bill Gray

        • dow146jardine
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 3:22 AM
            Bill

            very impressive.

            Is now the right time to start nagging about the The of Honour
            variant?

            I have had several Malburian games (25mm Front Figures - lovely!)
            and really like the flow of the game. Particularly happy with
            subtle differences between charging, trotting and pistoleer
            cavalry. Makes a difference, but the French are still in there with
            a chance.

            David W
            Canberra Oz