Croatians

  • andrewdeans1971
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Just received my latest painted figures from Fantassin and was that
      impressed that I thought I would post a picture of them to share my
      happiness!
      I ordered them through http://www.campaign-game-
      miniatures.0catch.com/main.html and was most impressed as it only
      takes two weeks for them to be completed an another 5 days to arrive
      from Spain. Some of the better painters in the UK have at least a 5-
      6 month backlog.
      They arrived in just in time as we are about to have an eight corps
      Leipzig type bash. Hopefully some pictures to follow.
      Regards,
      Andrew