Re: newbie/AoE Rules

  • William D. Ponder
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      Not out 'til Christmas! Say it isn't so! Is there any way to buy the
      rules,prepub., and have them mailed to me ASAP?

      These rules have put the fun back into Napoleonics. John Stengle has
      started painting Barvarians for the march into Russia. We have 3 new
      players this weekend, thanks, in large part, to your rules. Up to
      now, people were staying away from Napoleonics because it was too
      much like doing your taxes.

      ---Bill Ponder

      --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "COL (R) Bill Gray"
      <hmgs1@h...> wrote:
      > Jason,
      > The variant only edition (eg, you have to have ACW F&F to play it)
      is

    • BPe1113014@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
        In a message dated 9/1/2004 3:54:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        continental_line@... writes:

        Up to now, people were staying away from Napoleonics because it was too
        much like doing your taxes.

        What an excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        John Stengle has
        started painting Barvarians for the march into Russia.

        As summer has turned to fall, I will again be getting together with
        several friends to play Naploeonics untill Spring. We'll be using this rules set.
        We also plan on an 1812 Bavarian vs. Russian constest.

        Bruce

      • Ippolito, Scott S, CSFF2
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
          Up to now, people were staying away from Napoleonics because it was too

          much like doing your taxes.

          What an excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Hey wait, some of us like doing taxes and other peoples taxes as well
          lol!! All that aside I like a lot the other Napoleonic rules out there.
          But I do agree that this set does add more flavor back in and will
          hopefully get our group back into playing!! I look forward to playing
          this in our group!!

          Scott Ippolito
          CFO/ABS SAART Results

          continental_line@... writes:

          Up to now, people were staying away from Napoleonics because it was too

          much like doing your taxes.

          What an excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          John Stengle has
          started painting Barvarians for the march into Russia.

          As summer has turned to fall, I will again be getting together with
          several friends to play Naploeonics untill Spring. We'll be using this
          rules set.
          We also plan on an 1812 Bavarian vs. Russian constest.

          Bruce

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • COL (R) Bill Gray
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
            Hey guys I'm sorry, I really, REALLY am. Honestly, I'm pretty much
            finished and right now just waiting for Rich H to fit the production
            side into his schedule. Will be talking to him next week at the
            Gettysburg 2004 event.

            Regards, Bill Gray

            --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "William D. Ponder"