Mounting 6mm figures

  • Mark Bois
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi guys;

      I clicked briefly through your "photos" section and I didn't see any
      examples of 6mm mounting styles.

      I confess to only tinkering with NF&F, but a recent re-reading
      intrigued me. I'm certainly interested in the commercial version of
      the rules, but until then I'll consider mounting options.

      Six figures in single rank (barely) fit on a 3/4" stand, but that
      looks awfully linear; does anyone know of any creative methods?

      Thanks and regards.........Mark
    • Jesper Asmussen
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi,

        That funny there's 2 folders with photos of 6mm figures 1 with Adler
        Napoleonic's and one with Baccus 18th century.

        Cheers

        Jesper Asmussen

        I clicked briefly through your "photos" section and I didn't see any
        examples of 6mm mounting styles.

        I confess to only tinkering with NF&F, but a recent re-reading
        intrigued me. I'm certainly interested in the commercial version of
        the rules, but until then I'll consider mounting options.

        Six figures in single rank (barely) fit on a 3/4" stand, but that
        looks awfully linear; does anyone know of any creative methods?

        Thanks and regards.........Mark

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • rwphillipsstl
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 6, 2004
          I would do 2 or 3 ranks of one strip (Baccus) per base (7/8" x
          7/8"), or 2 ranks of 3 cavalry. The photos show slightly more
          stingy basing.

          --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Asmussen" <ja-