Re: question on FuZ version

  • Nick Dorrell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Dave - you do get arond don't you, but so do I :)

      I can't help you with these specific rules but I have some similar
      rules adaptions for FPW and also other wars on my website,
      www.wfgamers.org.uk

      You will also find lots of scenarios there for these rules. Maybe
      they will alos be usable with the FuZ rules as well.

      Nick

      --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <westwurld@y...>
      wrote:
      > Howdy pudnah
      >
      > I'm intrigued by the Fuz mod of our beloved F&F, does the author
      have
      > any OOB's, basing conventions etc so forth and so on. I would be
      > interested in hearing from anyone who has tried it out or knows how
      > can contact the originator of this mod.
      >
      > cheers
      > dave
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Dorrell"
        <dorrell@v...> wrote:
        > Hi Dave - you do get arond don't you, but so do I :)

        Thanks Nick

        They seek im ere they seek im there, they found im in muh luddies
        *cough cough* hair! Variety is the spice girl of life 8)

        Good stuff, there will be some follow up email on this to be sure to
        be sure. Will sit down tonight and give it a thorough going over but
        my first impression, which frankly are usually considered worthless,
        are that I like what I see.

        nice one centurion
        dave