Poll results for NapoleonicFireandFury

  • NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2003
      The following NapoleonicFireandFury poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Age of Eagles - should it be published
      commercially as an integrated set with
      the BOFF rules, or a variant only with
      LOTS of scenarios?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Integrated set, less scenarios., 21 votes, 60.00%
      - Variant, more scenarios., 14 votes, 40.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NapoleonicFireandFury

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2004
        The following NapoleonicFireandFury poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: We have had some other printing
        alternatives suggested for Age of
        Eagles. Which one of the following three
        media would you most likely buy?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - CD-RON, pdf file, so I can print it in color if i wish., 16 votes, 33.33%
        - Full color paper, print on demand, though it may be a bit more expensive., 21 votes, 43.75%
        - Color cover, BW interior, print on demand., 11 votes, 22.92%

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2006
          The following NapoleonicFireandFury poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: We are also moving to producing Age of Eagles scenario books, probably 50 pages, $ 15.00 US with 8 - 10 scenarios per. How should these books be presented:

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Generic - large and small battles from throughout the period., 15 votes, 23.08%
          - By Nation - example Rule Britannia (covering British) with Tourcoing 1794, Waterloo, lots from Spain., 6 votes, 9.23%
          - By Campaign (s) - example The Glory Years, 1805 - 1807, Jena, Eylau, Friedland, etc., 44 votes, 67.69%

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 14, 2006
            The following NapoleonicFireandFury poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Scenario Books - Should the Order of Battles be produced as the
            labels in AOE (look classy, functional for that scenario) or as
            a list as in BOFF, similar presentation to AOE Unit Data pages
            (less space so maybe more scenarios, more brigade data such as
            number of battalions per regiment)???

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes, keep the classy labels per AOE., 11 votes, 30.56%
            - No, use a BOFF like list with more info., 21 votes, 58.33%
            - Could really care less, will buy either., 4 votes, 11.11%

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
              The following NapoleonicFireandFury poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Folks, as we move forward towards the Lace Wars module and scenario book, something on the NB Yahoo Group caught my interest. Evidently those folks prefer a scenario map with general areas for divisions and corps (circle on a map), vice the exact locations we used in AOE. Them the players have some leeway in deployment.

              Makes no difference to me really, though the circle on a map style is certainly easier.

              What does the readership prefer?

              Warmest regards, Bill Gray

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - I prefer the specific location of units., 25 votes, 65.79%
              - I prefer general location of units., 9 votes, 23.68%
              - I have no preference., 4 votes, 10.53%

              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NapoleonicFireandFury

              http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/general.html