Re: [NapoleonicFireandFury] Bicorne French

  • Mike Leese
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
      I'll take a look in the railway shop or give him a ring
      He's just opened up with mainly second hand gear

      On the French blue - that's what it said on the tin lid.

      I used to use a Windsor & Newton # 4 series 4a brush, russian sable, that was best quality that I could get.
      Now it's GW.
      I'll experiment after next week end. (It's my wife's birthday).

      Mike

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Mike Leese
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
        Hi Phil
        Is that the military colours one?

        Mike

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 24 Feb 2013, at 21:16, "Phil Callcott" <armatwom@...> wrote:

        > Mike,
        >
        > Fear not, Humbrol French Blue Enamel is availailable from:_
        >
        > wonderlandmodels.com
        >
        > for £1.36 per 14ml tin.
        >
        > Regards Phil

      • Phil Callcott
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 24, 2013
          Looks like it, Number 14, French Blue - for £1.36 what have you got to lose?

          Regards,

          Phil

          > Fear not, Humbrol French Blue Enamel is availailable from:_
          >
          > wonderlandmodels.com
          >
          > for £1.36 per 14ml tin.
          >
          > Regards Phil

        • Mike Leese