Re: [NapoleonicFireandFury] Address book hacked

  • Barry T
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12 4:51 AM
      It happens even outside yahoo land, a friend of mine on no groups was hacked the other day. Insanity
      Barry

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 12, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Wilbur Gray <hmgs1@...> wrote:

      > For whatever reason, this seems to be happening all over the place in Yahoo Group land.
      >
      > Good luck.
      >
      > Warmest regards,
      >
      > /// BILL ///
      >
      > Wilbur E Gray
      > Colonel, US Army (Ret)
      > AOE, PSS, HMGS WFG+
      >
      > http://www.ageofeagles.com
      >

      > "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides
      >

      > To: NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com
      > From: capt.bear42@...
      > Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 06:13:13 -0500
      > Subject: Re: [NapoleonicFireandFury] Address book hacked

      > Change your pass word, I just went through this
      >
      > Barry
      >

      > Sent from my iPhone
      >

      > On Feb 12, 2013, at 4:14 AM, Mike Leese mike.leese@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Don't open any files sent from me!!!
      >

      >> Any suggestions ?
      >

      >> Mike
      >

      >> Sent from my iPhone

    • Mike Leese
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13 1:44 AM
        Thanks , I've now changed passwords
        Fingers crossed.
        But I'm now paranoid, I have norton but I think this was from a phishing attempt where I said no instead of delete so ill look for Drews solution.
        Belt and braces.

        Mike

        Sent from my iPhone