Age of Eagles & Wargames Illustrated

  • Wilbur Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      I have been contacted by and will write an article for the folks at Wargames Illustrated on the 1813 battle of Mockern (Leipzig). It should hit in WI 308, sometime after March 2013. It will include a link to a free download to the AOE scenario on the battle from our previously published Napoleon vs Europe expansion book, but this time retooled in full color. Look for it.

      Otherwise, hope to see everyone at Cold Wars where I will not host any games this time around due to my recent surgery. But I am prepping for Historicon :).

      Warmest regards,

      /// BILL ///

      Wilbur E Gray
      Colonel, US Army (Ret)
      AOE, PSS, HMGS WFG+

      http://www.ageofeagles.com

      "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides