liquidating minis

  • yobny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi folk,

      I got into a rough patch and need to find a new home for alot of nicely painted Napoleonic French. Everything is based for AoE.

      Mostly Cavalry, but with some light and line infantry. AB stuff mostly.

      If you like something here, please email me at plk.angus@...

      https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/115013069480236073743/albums/5771632842335091137

      I am a very careful shipper.

      If someone were to pick up all of what is pictured here, (two guns, 30 stands of infantry, 48 stands of cavalry), I would throw in 53 additional stands of infantry (not AB, Battle Honors and Ral Partha, painted to a similar standard) and 14 mounted officers on 9 stands, including Napoleon (pictured on the link), I would sell the lot for $725.00, shipped.

      Could be a nice gift or the beginning of a great collection.