Age of Eagles - Age of Honor Holiday Sale!

  • Wilbur Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      Until midnight 24 December 2012 (or whenever I change the Website; I'm kinda mellow like that), buy any publication or publication bundle from our online store at http://www.ageofeagles.com/Pages/online.aspx , and receive a copy of Age of Honor absolutely free. This is a $ 28.00 value and we will simply add it to whatever you order.
      Additionally you will also receive our spiffy Age of Eagles Support CD which not only includes all the downloads from the Website, but also two bonus folders, one with the complete Napoleonic battle set from Alison's Atlas for the History of Europe in jpg format, the other a collection of l'Armee Francaise era military marches from various countries. All are Public Domain.
      Age of Eagles is the official Napoleonic version of Rich Hasenauer's Fire & Fury ACW rules and is a complete rules book. Age of Honor is an expansion module to Age of Eagles that converts the system to warfare from the Age of Marlborough and Frederick the Great. It is spiral bound, 88 pages long and full color glossy with over a dozen scenarios, rules mods, new unit and leader data sheets and new quick reference sheets. See http://www.ageofeagles.com/Pages/ScenarioBooks.aspx for details and download the free Burkersdorf 1762 scenario from our download page if you'd like a test drive.
      Age of Honor is brigade level and designed for big battles like Malplaquet or Prague, but I've also had a blast with small battles like Gadebusch 1712 (see http://pikeandshotsociety.org/photogallery.htm ).
      If you've ever wanted to try Age of Honor but didn't want to spring for the base rules set Age of Eagles, this is the time!
      Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
      Warmest regards,

      /// BILL ///

      Wilbur E Gray
      Colonel, US Army (Ret)
      AOE, PSS, HMGS WFG+

      http://www.ageofeagles.com

      "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

    • Edward
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Greetings

        Very well timed given my interest.

        Order for AoE (and AoH therefore) placed.

        Regards

        Edward