California games?

  • Bill Witthans
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      I am looking for a group playing AOE in the Los angeles area. I have 15mm troops, French, Russian, allies. I am a very experianced gamer, farily fun to be around, take showers, and just want to hook up with an established group to learn AOE from.I dont mind dieing...lol!

      Bill Witthans
    • lkss22641@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Warning to all!  Bill's paint jobs will leave you envious!

        Kevin Slimak
        Albuquerque, NM