Re: [NapoleonicFireandFury] Re: Silesian Landwehr

  • SPAR Prestatyn
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2011
      E III it is then.
      In the room where I am least disturbed.
      Sometimes.

      Regards

      Mike

      Sent from iPhone

      On 31 Jan 2011, at 12:31, "geoffwoo99" <geoffwoo99@...> wrote:

      > --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, SPAR Prestatyn <lmleese@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is E III better than E IV.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > Mike
      > >

      > It depends on your table leg. E IV will prop up a leg with a slightly bigger gap than E111.....
      >
      > on the other hand I find EIII soft, strong and remarkably long in the room to which it is best suited.......
      >
      > Geoff

    • Phil Callcott
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 6, 2011
        Mike and I go back nearly 40 years - he'd started wargaming on a friends kitchen table.

        Twelve months later they had grown into a small group and were renting some rooms over a newsagent in Burslem, where I found them.

        Mike moved away - but the group he started all those years ago still meets on Friday evenings with a current membership of a couple of dozen.

        How many thousand hours of wargaming do I owe to him?

        Thanks Mike - Phil