6mm variant?

  • Jon Rigsby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2001
      Bill,
      Was it my imagination, or did you have a 6mm variant included with
      NFF at one time?

      Jon
    • Derek Hodge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
        --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@egroups.com, "Jon Rigsby" <jrigsby@h...>
        wrote:
        > Bill,
        >Was it my imagination, or did you have a 6mm variant included with
        > NFF at one time?
        >
        > Jon

        I use NFF with 12 x 6mm figs mounted on 15mm size bases. It looks
        very good.
      • COL Bill Gray
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
          Must have been your imagination :-). My variant has always been for 15mm, though some folks have done it by simply putting 6mm troops on the 15 mm stands.

          Regards,

          Bill Gray