Re: Wagram Scenario

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      I have not done it for AoE but have the first day for GA and on the
      GA site is the OOB for the second day. Also Chadwicks campaign of
      1809 book is great for the OOB. I would not think it would be that
      hard to modify any of these for Age of Eagles.
      VR
      James Mattes

      --- In NapoleonicFireandFury@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Brown"