Strong Points

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      Forgive my impatience (havent received my rules yet) are there options to garrison strong points such as La Haye Sainte etc??

      DC

    • COL (R) Bill Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
        DC,

        Forgive my tardiness but I am crashing and burning for Historicon
        where I will be presenting two AOE/AOH games.

        In general, so long as at least half the stands occupy an urban area,
        then you receive the defensive benefit. However, take a look at our
        Supplement Sheet (free download, right here) and there is an optional
        rule that allows the garrisoning of towns and villages.

        Hope this helps.

        Regards, Bill Gray