No activity in last 7 days
We are a small group of 'ukulele enthusiasts living in wine country who gather together once a month to eat pupus, drink wine, play our 'ukuleles, and sing together. Founded by Judd Finkelstein of both Makai Gents and Judd's Hill Winery fame, we welcome players of all skill levels and typically gather on the last Sunday of each month at 5:00 pm at the studio of Gordon Huether, 1821 Monticello Road in the town of Napa. We are also instrumental in putting on the Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival each year. For more information on our group, please visit our website at http://fleajumpers.wordpress.com. For more information on the Ukulele Festival, please visit: http://winecountryukefest.com
- Oct 22, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.