New Namaste Yoga Center Winter 2007 Schedule

  • charlenecappellini
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006

      2nd Annual Namaste Yoga Center Open House

      January 27, 2007 1:00–4:00 pm

      Meet our teachers, Enjoy refreshments, door prizes (free yoga series and yoga classes), mini-yoga classes!

      Bring your friends and family!

      NAMASTE YOGA CENTER OF TALLAHASSEE

      2007 WINTER YOGA CLASSES

      922 East Lafayette Street, Tallahassee , FL 32301
      (at the corner of Goodbody Lane and Lafayette Street )
      http//www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      NAMASTE AND WELCOME TO ALL!

      Below is the Winter 2007 schedule of classes for Namaste Yoga Center (NYC) classes. To register, contact individual instructors. Drop-ins are welcome in all classes. For detailed descriptions of individual classes, please watch for updates on http//www.namaste-tallahassee.com

      COSTS: Most classes last for 1 ½ hour. If you prepay for a series, the charge is $10.00 per class; drop-in classes are $12.00.  One-hour lunchtime classes are $8.00 for prepay, $10.00 for drop-in. Before writing a check, please check with individual teachers for class fees.

      SCHEDULE OF CLASSES

      SUNDAY

      4:00–5:30 p.m. YOGA FROM THE INSIDE OUT with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ).  Began January 7, ends February 25. (8 weeks)

      MONDAY

      3:00–4:30 p.m.YOGA BASICS with Sonia Nalon (216-1422—snalon@...). Begins January 8, ends February 26 (8 weeks).

      5:15–6:45 p.m. YOGA AND YOGA NIDRA with JoAnna Valentine (222-0291— joannadevi@... ). Begins January 8, ends February 26. (8 weeks).

      7:00–8:30 p.m. BIKRAM HATHA YOGA with Courtney Woodward (766-6314—  courtney.woodward@... ). Ongoing.

      TUESDAY

      6:15 a.m.–7:30 a.m. DYNAMIC KRIPALU YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ). Begins January 2, ends February 27 (9 classes). AT LEAST 5 STUDENTS MUST PRE-REGISTER. Contact Ellen asap.

      5:15–6:45 p.m. JOURNEY TO THE HEART WITH YOGA with JoAnna Valentine (222-0291— joannadevi@... ). Begins January 9, ends February 27 (8 weeks).

      WEDNESDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ). Begins January 3, ends February 28 (9 classes).

      11:45–12:45 p.m. LUNCHBREAK YOGA with Nell Corry (877-9086—cerulean3@... ). Begins January 3, ends February 28 (9 classes).

      5:15–6:45 p.m. GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534— cappellini@... ). Begins January 3, ends February 28 (9 classes).

      7:00–8:45 p.m. YOGA FLOW with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003— ellsha@... ). Begins January 3, ends February 28 (9 classes).

      THURSDAY

      9:30–11 a.m.  GENTLE YOGA with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534—cappellini@... ). Begins January 4, ends March 1 (9 classes).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. BIKRAM HATHA YOGA with Courtney Woodward (766-6314—  courtney.woodward@... ). Ongoing.

      7:30–9:00 p.m. MEDITATION IN ACTION with Julia DeHoff (224-9751— juliadehoff@... ). TBA.

      FRIDAY

      8:30–10:15 a.m. HOT, VIGOROUS YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—  ellsha@... ). Begins January 4, ends March 2 (9 classes).

      11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m. YOGA FOR LUNCH with Charlene Cappellini (997-4534—cappellini@...). Begins January 4, ends March 2 (9 classes).

      5:30–7:00 p.m. BIKRAM HATHA YOGA with Courtney Woodward (766-6314— courtney.woodward@... ). Ongoing.

      SATURDAY

      9:00–10:30 a.m. HOT VIGOROUS YOGA with Ellen Shapiro (222-0003—  ellsha@... ). Ongoing.

      PREPARING FOR CLASSES:  Eat lightly or not at all for at least 2 hours before class. Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.  Some mats and blankets are available, but you may want to bring your own and a bottle of water. We also have ties and props. For heated classes, please bring a large towel to cover your mat and a small towel for wiping.

      We extend our warmest invitation to all of you, new and ongoing students, to join us for yoga soon. Please feel free to call or email any of the instructors with any questions or concerns you may have.

      Namaste,

      The Teachers of Namaste Yoga Center

      If you do not wish to receive NYC email announcements, or if you are receiving unwanted duplicates, please send an email to ellsha@... with your wishes. Include your first and last name as well as your email address.