Yoga class on Dec 31

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013

      Namaste Yoga has added a special December 31 class with Ellen and Gretchen to the holiday schedule. See description below, and please join us if you can!  See our website for the full holiday and regular schedule.

      December 31, 10 a.m. - 12 noon. New Year Yoga with Ellen and Gretchen.  Enjoy an extended yoga class designed to support you in welcoming 2014. Along with practicing breathing and postures, we will take some time for inner reflection, healing meditation, and guided intention setting for the new year. Together we will celebrate our innate body/mind wisdom and our natural capacity to grow, change, and thrive!

      All levels welcome.  As always in Ellen’s and Gretchen’s classes, the postures are taught in a progressive way that allows all students to find ease and comfort in each pose. Clear instructions for modifying poses and using props such as blocks and blankets (provided at the studio) help ensure that the postures are accessible to all students. Emphasis is on moving with awareness and acceptance—integrating the energies of body, mind, and spirit. Questions? Ellen: (850) 556-2625, Gretchen (845) 901-0585.

      After class, enjoy hot tea and light snacks.

      Cost: Sliding scale, $7 to $15.