Updated Namaste Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2013

      NAMASTE YOGA is happy to announce some new classes, class time changes, and exciting upcoming events that we hope you will consider joining us for. Fall is here and it’s a great time to start or reinvigorate your yoga practice!  As always, you are welcome to drop in to a class anytime (Iyengar Yoga is an exception-please contact Julia DeHoff first). Check out our class schedule below, and visit our NAMASTE YOGA website for more info. You can also visit us on Facebook, and view our photo gallery.

      At Namaste, we offer Yoga for Every Body!  The focus is on starting where you are, adjusting the yoga to fit your needs (with the help and guidance of your teacher), and gradually growing your practice from a place of acceptance and enjoyment. Yoga is non-competitive and helps build confidence and increase vitality by releasing deeply held tensions stored in the body/mind. Come explore how yoga can help you gain strength, flexibility, and balance, and help you feel more centered, grounded, and relaxed.  ALL WELCOME!

      Class Schedule

      Day & Time

      Class Title

      Teacher

      Room

      Sunday

      10:00–11:30 a.m.

      Yoga for Beginners

      Emily

      OM

      10:00–11:30 a.m.

      Iyengar Yoga Level 2 (Call 224-9751 to sign up. Must pre-register.)

      Julia

      SHANTI

      4:00–5:30 p.m.

      Sunday Slow Down

      Julya

      OM

      Monday

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Dynamic and Alive

      Gretchen

      OM

      6:00–7:15 p.m.

      Beginner’s Kundalini Yoga & Meditation for Anyone
      (Oct. 14 – Nov. 18. Pre-register (850) 508-9058. Drop-ins welcome.)

      Jasbir (Jan)

      SHANTI

      Tuesday

      9:30–10:15 a.m.

      Yoga Play for Toddlers (for 1–2 year olds)
      (Sept 3 – Nov 19; drop-ins welcome)

      Dawn

      SHANTI

      9:30–11:00 a.m.

      Gentle Yoga for Balance & Stability
      (Fall series August 27 – December 10)

      Charlene

      OM

      10:15–11:00 a.m.

      Yoga Play for Preschoolers (for 3–4 year olds)
      (Sept 3 – Nov 19; drop-ins welcome)

      Dawn

      SHANTI

      11:00–11:45 a.m.

      Yoga Play for Moms and Babies (for 6 weeks through the first year)
      (Sept 3 – Nov 19; drop-ins welcome)

      Dawn

      SHANTI

      12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.

      NEW CLASS! Lunchtime Yoga

      Marney

      OM

      2:00–3:30 p.m.

      NEW CLASS! Yoga for Seniors—Gentle, Wise, and Strong

      Marney

      OM

      5:30–7:00 p.m.
      (optional Gong 7:00–7:15 p.m.)

      Kundalini Yoga and Gong

      Jan/Jasbir Kaur

      SHANTI

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Prenatal Yoga

      Gretchen

      OM

      7:15–8:45 p.m.

      NEW CLASS! Power Flow

      Sekiva Cobian-Robinson

      OM

      Wednesday

      8:30–10:15 a.m.

      Yoga Energy Flow

      Ellen

      OM

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Gentle Yoga (except on Restorative dates)
      Restorative Yoga (Oct 30, Nov 20, Dec 18)

      Charlene

      OM

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Open Flow

      Eshiva

      SHANTI

      7:15–8:45 p.m.

      Yoga Energy Flow

      Ellen

      OM

      Thursday

      9:30–11:00 a.m.

      Gentle Yoga (except on Restorative dates)
      Restorative Yoga (Oct 31, Nov 21, Dec 19)

      Charlene

      OM

      12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.

      NEW CLASS! Lunchtime Yoga

      Marney

      OM

      2:00–3:00 p.m.

      NEW CLASS! Chair Yoga

      Marney

      OM

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Focus and Flow

      Emily

      OM

      7:30–9:00 p.m.

      Iyengar Yoga
      (Call (850) 224-9751 to sign up. Must pre-register.)

      Julia

      OM

      Friday

      9:00–10:30 a.m.

      Viniyoga for Stress Relief

      Debra

      SHANTI

      5:30–6:30 p.m.
      (Optional gong 6:30–7:00 p.m.)

      FREE Community Class (donations welcome)

      Namasté Teachers
      Jasbir plays gong

      OM

      5:30–7:00 p.m.

      Kundalini Yoga and Gong

      Jan/Jasbir Kaur

      SHANTI

      Saturday

      5:00–7:30 a.m.

      Early Morning Sadhana
      October 5, November 2, December 7 (For regular Kundalini students only)

      Jan/Jasbir Kaur

      Contact Jasbir for location

      9:00–10:30 a.m.

      Core Power Hot Flow
      with optional 20-minute extended savasava/meditation following class

      Ellen

      OM

      Saturday, October 26, 3:00–5:00 p.m.    DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

      The Tallahassee Movement Collective invites you to join us at Namasté Yoga for an afternoon of bare-foot dancing, meditative movement and sound. All are welcome, any age, any skill level, no previous experience required. Find your inner rhythm and be part of creating a safe and sacred movement space. Join the tribe!  Cost is $5. Please bring a closed container of water and dress in layers. Bare feet only (or slippers that have not been used outdoors).